Build a successful business you love:
- Stop losing money when you're selling, and always get what you're worth!
- Remove the awkwardness of asking for money, and get paid for every order.
- How to make sure your clients love it before you deliver.
- Create a schedule that allows flexibility, and maximum work time!
- What you should, and should not, be doing with your money.
- Manage your schedule: From orders, client communications, and follow-up sequences, we've got you covered.
"I'll just say it was a great course, I feel I have learned a lot and Salena you did help me, I felt you were really concerned with us grasping the content and wanted us to succeed... I would love to follow you and attend future courses! :)"
- Karen Heenan, Course Participant
Salena Baca learned to crochet before grade school, and she’s been wildly obsessed ever since! She began publishing patterns in 2009, and her work has been featured in various craft and crochet magazines worldwide! Her professional resume continues to grow, including: over 200 published designs, the Crochet for Christmas book (published in 2015), and a course with Craftsy. Salena is also the founder and host of the American Crochet Association. She currently lives with her family in Oregon.